2018 SITS Award - an update
Friday, September 14, 2018
We are pleased to announce that SITS will certify top 20 recruiting centres at the ESO-Karolinska Stroke Update Meeting, 11-13 November 2018. SITS will invite the top 5 centre coordinators (LC) to join the ESO-Karolinska Stroke Update (KSU). SITS will cover the meeting registration fee and hotel accommodation. Travel costs has to be covered by the centre. The remaining top 20 centres will receive their certificate by mail.
The award ceremony will take place on November 12, 2018, 17.00-18.00 at the SITS Session at the ESO-KSU meeting. Please note, if any of the top 5 centres is not able to attend the meeting, the next top centre will be invited to join the meeting.
Potential centres for the award will be chosen in 2 steps based on the following criteria:
Step 1: Preliminary selection criteria
- Active participation in the SITS registry during the last 2 years. By active, we mean the minimum number of patients to be registered in one of the SITS data entry protocols, between October 1th 2016 to September 30th 2018:
SITS-TBY: 50 patients
SITS-IVT: 100 patients
SITS-APP: 200 patients
- At least 90% complete data entry
Step 2: centres fulfilling the step 1
- 4 centres using the registry for the longest time period (IVT/TBY/APP), top 1 of these centres will be invited to ESO-KSU
- 8 centres using the IVT protocol, top 2 of these centres will be invited to ESO-KSU
- 5 centres using the TBY protocol, top 1 of these centres will be invited to ESO-KSU
- 3 centres using the APP protocol, top 1 of these centres will be invited to ESO-KSU
Data entered in the SITS registry will be checked on 30 September 2018. Top 5 of these centres will be contacted during the first week of October 2018.